Problem in urination

He is facing problem in urinating and constipation he had potrate 10 after that urine is passing inconsistently

Doctor Answers (2) on Problem in urination

You should mentiOn his prostate size, and PSA LEVEL. I hav seen in my practice thet mor than 50% of prostate hypertrophy patients get much relief from homeopathy. There are some medicine like Lyco, Sabal ser, conium whch gv wndrful result but stillyou shud consult some homeopath nearby and take medicine accordingly.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, Prostatomegaly can be diagnosed through the use of an Ultrasonic scan. In the acute situation, a flexible tube is passed up the urethra through the penis into the bladder to release urine, but if this is unsuccessful a large needle must be pushed through the lower wall of the abdomen into the bladder. In some cases drugs (e.g. finasteride, prazosin, terazosin) can be used to shrink the enlarged prostate slightly. Most cases require surgery once symptoms develop.consult surgeon . operation us required