Problem in throat
Hello,I just feel that something stuck in my throat from last 2days how can I remove it.(note-I feel this problem only in night)kindly suggest me what can I do?Thanks in Advance

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

That is a sign of acute pharyngitis....could be Laryngopharyngeal Reflux related issue. Use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you and do the needful.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern....Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods...Gargle with warm salt water...Consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.