Problem in right shoulder

As I said above from past 1years I am getting pain in right shoulder that when I hold for 2or more minutes I can't hold up for 2 minutes also how can I slice that problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Problem in right shoulder

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. i can understand your concern but you have given a very limited history for us to work with. did you have any trauma/fall etc? you need to give a detailed history and also need to get examined to comment on the cause of the pain. i would suggest you consult with a orthopedician in person as soon as possible to come to a diagnosis as to what is wrong and then it can be treated. a few tests like X-ray and MRI may be needed. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
G. Rangaswamy Hyderabad | General Physician
At your age common cause would be injury to the shoulder, if no injury you have check for the other causes. You need to b physically examined and xray need to b taken. So consult an orthopedic surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment