Problem in right shoulder

As I said above from past 1years I am getting pain in right shoulder that when I hold for 2or more minutes I can't hold up for 2 minutes also how can I slice that problem

Hello there. i can understand your concern but you have given a very limited history for us to work with. did you have any trauma/fall etc? you need to give a detailed history and also need to get examined to comment on the cause of the pain. i would suggest you consult with a orthopedician in person as soon as possible to come to a diagnosis as to what is wrong and then it can be treated. a few tests like X-ray and MRI may be needed. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
At your age common cause would be injury to the shoulder, if no injury you have check for the other causes. You need to b physically examined and xray need to b taken. So consult an orthopedic surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment