Problem in right ear

I am having a problem with my right ear, sometimes a jelly fluid like substance comes out from it ..but don't have any pain ....and I am able to hear properly...what do you suggest me to do.....

Doctor Answers (2) on Problem in right ear

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
The gelatinous discharge from the Ear is originating from your paranasal sinuses. It flows down into nose, back to throat and from there enters ears through eustachian tubes.. So you need to get your sinuses scanned.. Drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar(visible on Google Maps) and I could help alleviate your issue.
Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
there are many reasons for chronic ear discharge such as infection of external ear skin, fungal infection of ear canal, and chronic infection of middle ear
most common cause for frequent mucoid ear discharge is middle ear infection also known as chronic otitis media which occurs secondary to hole in your ear drum
if that's the case only permanent solution available is surgery known as tympanoplasty..if you dont want surgery then you have to keep your dry, avoid entry of water into ear, use antibiotic ear drops during ear discharge episodes
in any case consult a nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis