Problem in pregnecise
I Am Trying To Concive Baby From Two Year But Not Get Best Result Doctor Said There IS No Problem Between To Of Us What To Do I Don't Understand

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

Both should be fit physically,especially mentally . Go for vacation during ovulation period. Live stress free. Do regular exercise Healthy diet. Give time to each other . U can go for Ayurvedic therapy for better results.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

U can't put so much of time. U should have conceived in that time. Take a proper guidance. 50% of infertility patients don't have a fault in them. So rather than finding faults concentrate on conceiveing fast