Problem in penis.
Dear Doctor for a past few days I am facing trouble. Now a days I feel a burning sensation after masturbation previously it didn't. I find a white layer (bad smelling) under my foreskin. At the tip of penis there is like infection or something. When it is erect the glan penis pains when touched. And reduced my sex timing. Pls help me out the situation.

Hello, hope u r doing well in life. The bad smell u r talking about is due to smegma formation u need to clean it with mild soap or luke warm water don’t use any antiseptic lotion. Regarding ur burning sensation it could b bcz of inflammation of glans(balanits) or it could b urinary tract infection. It needs few tests and detailed analysis. U can consult an urologist or a sexolgist for ur issue. Hope this helps !! All the best !!
share me some more details about this
It could be smegma or fungal infection. Take painkillers. You can consult a dermatologist.           If your timing is reduced consult a sexologist.
Possibly it might be balanitis. Don't worry, u can also consult for complete guidance. For further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com
Hi don't worry your query can be resolved need few more detail history
come online for Better understanding of your problem and treatment chat now