I am facing some itching in my penis
I am facing itching problem in upper part of my penis . After releasing urine. When I talking with girls i will be shy. Please give me any solution.

Hello, itching may be several causes like fungal infection, local skin lesions etc. So further details needed.
You should be examined and then treated with medicines. It could be due to fungal infection, balanitis etc.      Don't be shy.
Hi don't worry your problem Can be resolved There r ways and means to overcome this problem Take proper consult
share pic on private chat for evaluation and advice chat now clarify your douts Take proper knowledge and counselling Tips to overcome shyness.
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. The problem what u hav described is known as balanitis, it could b bcz of fungal infection, or it could b bcz of some infection ( Sexually transmitted disease). It would b betr if u can share rhe pic of the glans penis for better evaluation and examination of the problm. And accordingly medication and test can b prescribed. U can consult a andrologist or a sexolgist for the same. Coming back to ur second prblm u need to interact more with opposite sex to break shy. Hope this helps !! All the best !!