Problem in passing urine.

Hi Doc, My son is just 4 months old and he is having problem in passing urine. He cries a lot while passing urine. As we have also checked on our own and also visited some of the pediatrics but unfortunately not able to find any satisfactory result. Some of the doctors are saying that may be he needs a minor cut to make the hole bigger so that urine can pass out easily. I want to know is there any other way like any ointment or any thing which can avoid the cut to solve this problem. Will be waiting for the help. Many Thanks and Regards, Deep. (xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com)

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem in passing urine.

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. there is not much we can do regarding this issue from this platform. we have to examine him to know more. I would suggest you consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. you can find best surgeons on practo app itself. search for best surgeons near you and take an appointment. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.