Too much Urine passing
Dear sir/madam I am facing a huge problem on urine. When i drink water immediately urine is coming if i late it for few seconds then the urine passing out automatically. Its very Embarrassing to me. Plz give me a solution thank you sir

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. since when have you been having this problem? it will depend on that. because it can be a simple urinary tract infection to urinary incontinence. you will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. so kindly consult a urologist for further evaluation.