cardiologist-icon
Problem in legs
Hello dr i have a problem in my legs Recently i got COVID 19 in January after one month in February i see in my legs some what difference my vines are getting swelling  like 1 inch parabola shap and it is like 3 to 4 places and another day it gone away. And that leg little bit heat when i sleep. I cant capture that because it is too small to appear. So please help me in this pandemic situation. Thank u

Please get colour Doppler arterial and venous
I don’t think it is anything Serious. If the swelling of veins increases , Or you have pain numbness please consult a vascular surgeon