cardiologist-icon
Left arm and leg, numbness
Hello, i have been having this weird pain or feeling , its More of a point. that feels pain. and cause my left arm and leg, numbness and tingling. this point is exactly located above my left nipple 2cm slightly toward the arm. see attached photo. it feels so heavy sometimes. or im having a heart attack. i went to ER did test for heart attack . but all came clear . im 37 years old. dont smoke or drink. * this feeling usually used to happen to me when smoking "weed" and some times by

If all your heart related tests are normal, then relax, and consult a physician to find the cause of your symptoms Dr Nishith Chandra, MD,DM, FSCAI(USA) Director Interventional Cardiologist Fortis Escorts Heart Institute NEW DELHI I N D I A
Having such a pain in and around your chest can be scary. It does not always mean that you are having a heart attack. There can be many other causes, including Other heart problems, such as angina Panic attacks Digestive problems, such as heartburn or esophagus disorders Sore muscles Lung diseases, such as pneumonia, pleurisy, or pulmonary embolism Costochondritis - an inflammation of joints in your chest Some of these problems can be serious. Get immediate medical care if you have chest pain that does not go away, crushing pain or pressure in the chest, or chest pain along with nausea, sweating, dizziness or shortness of breath. Treatment depends on the cause of the pain. To rule out cardiac issues. Get a ECG and 2D echocardiography done. If they are normal then get a TMT done Meanwhile take Tab. Flexon Mr twice a day for 5 days Cap. Pantocid DSR 40 mg before meals twice a day for 5 Get back to me with the reports for a detailed consultation.