Problem in Knee
While running I often face issues with my knee. At times it feels the knee is locked and I am not able to move a step. Even though I have been running for over two months now. Please advise the net steps

Dr. Mohit Madan
Total Joint Surgeon 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad
You must first get yourself examined by a knee specialist May need few investigations Dont ignore if you have symptoms of locking
Dr. Pranjali Chaudhari
Orthopedist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
I assumeing you get pain only on running and post running within 45 min pain subsides, in that case start doing warm up in form of dynamic stretching, also start close chain exercises for knee and few balance exercises,