Problem in hearing
Respected Doctor, for the last 2 years I am not able to hear properly what people are saying. I am able to understand only after 2 3 times and I am doing lot of guess works to figure out what they are saying. This makes me feel dejected. I am able to hear all the sounds but the only problem is that I can't understand. Please help me regarding this

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to secure an instant appointment to consult a good ENT Specialist immediately. After a proper clinical assessment, he will be able to help you easily.