Problem In breathing suddenly
I have a problem in breathing sometimes and very frequent when lying down and having too much of acid reflux and burpings. Is this related to my heart or my digestive issues. Whom I need to consult. Thank you.

Gastro doctor

Looks like a Gastro intestinal issue, unlikely to be cardiac at your age. But cardiac evaluation should be done, atleast a ECG to rule out cardiac issues. You can consult a physician. .
Hi This related with your digestive system. Consult a gastro enterologist.
If it is frequently happening especially after having a heavy or spicy meal , even the breathlessness is related to your Acid reflux most likely.
Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation. Consult a physician for the same