Problem in breathing
I have a problem in breathing and also nose shape is not good so I need a rhinoplasty surgery. So May I know which doctor is better like ENT surgeon or Plastic surgeon.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. do you have breathing difficulty everyday of suddenly something like this has developed? because deviated nasal septum also known as DNS can lead to problems in breathing. but i see you have undergone septoplasty last year. I would suggest you consult a ENT specialist in person and then decide. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.