Problem in anus area
I have a pain in anus area and also feel like swelling.. but when i apply coconut oil in that area then it look like normal.. when the area is dry then pain also started.. and i have a problem of acidity and constipation.. please suggest what problem is this anal fissure , fistula or hemmorhoids. This problem last from 1 month

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Please Contact Through App As Medical History Required
Online Consultation