Problem due to glasses
Hi, i have been prescribed to wear glasses and now i have purchased them as per the eye test. I have been wearing them since two months. But one thing that is happening is very weird. When i study without glasses i remember what i studied but when i put my glasses i do not remember what i just studied. I too feel like i am in a virtual world. Why this happening and what is the solution.

I presume you are a myopic and have developed a bad habbit of reading from very near and when you read with glasses at the same distance,all doesn't appear so clear whereas you must keep a minimum distance of 35 cm.for reading with specs.then only it will be comfortable for you.and when you are comfortable,You have better concentration.
Hello There is no relation between glasses and memory Keep using glasses as advised by your Ophthalmologist
Hi, it seems that you are a bit too conscious about your spects, thats why more of your attention goes to the spects when you put them on. This may be just because your brain is not adjusted to this new habit of something on your face. This is not a serious problem and in all probability it will go by itself in few weeks if you are regular in wearing spects.
Just do not worry, and keep using spects regularly.

What kind of glasses does kid cui wear