Problem are weak low weight for my age
Hai sir i have problem weak body and low weigt so i can use prosure nutrition powder but it using for only cancer patients.so can use this powder or suggest me any other and using prosure having any sideeffects please inform thank you

There are many branded proteins available at reasonable prices . Also you need to get the hormonal profile done to rule out any other causes of not gaining weight. You also need to make sure you don't have Malabsorption (worms etc)
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines and dietary instructions

+106
Chat with a doctor
hello use time tested protein powders bye