Priformosis syndrome
U am suffering from priformosis syndrome in right hip and the pain was so high what i have to do for this and what is the cost
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. It's piriformis syndrome. Piriformis is a muscle which is present in the buttock region. By the way, I would like to know if you have diagnosed this yourself or some Specialist has done it. If you have done it, then its better you let the expert do the work. There are only very few ways to diagnose this condition. If a doctor has done it, then here are a few options. You can take a pain killer along with a muscle relaxant drug. If its helpful for you, you can do this for symptomatic relief but this cannot be taken as a long term treatment. Therefore you need to consult a physiotherapist so that he will also examine you and suggest certain excercises. If it still fails, then your only option would be to go for release operations. Kindly consult a orthopedician for the same. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.