Pricking pain in chest
I get a sharp pain at the bottom of my chest.. I consulted a doctor and they said it's cos of gas. They advised me to go for an ecg and so did i. I have attached the copy of ecg. I smoke 3 cigs a day and sometimes four and I have been having hotel food quite often in the past three months due to continuous business travel. Suggest me on what should be done. I weigh 75kgs and my height is 5 feet 75 inches.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 6 yrs exp Noida

The ECG is normal Get an echo done If that's normal too go for a exercise stress echo to rule out cardiac etiology of the chest pain Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist