Pressure on forehead

I have been getting this frequent pressure on the right side of my head it comes and goes every once in 10-15min. The problem had come earlier and I had done to a doctor he took a complete blood test and later on told me that I have a vitamin deficiency and pressure is due to that.. He gave me some medicines and it stopped for a few days but now it started off it pressure is so annoying it take away all my attention from work. What could be real cause for this issue. Regards Yeshod krishna P

Doctor Answers (3) on Pressure on forehead

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hello
If you can give more details about ur problem n the medical reports, we can diagnose ur problem.
Gud Day