Premature white hair

I m .facing premature graying of hair problem and hair fall problem.. 60% of my hair seems white..I met dermatologist and advised to apply QSERA but nothing seems positive results I applied 3 months already..I m frustrated and lack of confidence..I applied then natural henaa mehndi but my white hair seems Brown again it's looks weird and awkward..so I come to know from internet there are black henna mehndi in market which is safe way..so I started applying MAHURI KALI MEHNDI natural black..which contains ingredients :.henna forty % , Bhringraj eight% , PPD 10% ..this mehndi says it's natural way to cover graying hair into black and prevent dandruff and strengthen the scalp..so I m applying from last 4 months..nothing wrong on hairs it looks natural black no side effects I m facing.so can I continue applying this?? What is PPD? how much portion of PPD is safe?? Advise in detail

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature white hair

Greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. PPD should not be an issue unless you are allergic to it - so in case u develop any symptoms / or even other wise if you wish to switch to a PPD free dye, see a qualified dermatologist near you . Hope this helps
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging