Premature white hair

I m .facing premature graying of hair problem and hair fall problem.. 60% of my hair seems white..I met dermatologist and advised to apply QSERA but nothing seems positive results I applied 3 months already..I m frustrated and lack of confidence..I applied then natural henaa mehndi but my white hair seems Brown again it's looks weird and awkward..so I come to know from internet there are black henna mehndi in market which is safe way..so I started applying MAHURI KALI MEHNDI natural black..which contains ingredients :.henna forty % , Bhringraj eight% , PPD 10% ..this mehndi says it's natural way to cover graying hair into black and prevent dandruff and strengthen the scalp..so I m applying from last 4 months..nothing wrong on hairs it looks natural black no side effects I m facing.so can I continue applying this?? What is PPD? how much portion of PPD is safe?? Advise in detail

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. PPD should not be an issue unless you are allergic to it - so in case u develop any symptoms / or even other wise if you wish to switch to a PPD free dye, see a qualified dermatologist near you . Hope this helps
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging