Premature ejacultion
I am a male of age 27 years. I suffering from premature ejacultion. I last only for 20seconda during masterbation. Pls suggest me ALOPETHIC medicine to last longer.

I have best treatment for this problem Change your diet menu and do some special yoga if you want permanent solution Consult online properly change your diet menu
how much you want to last
Start proper treatment.. To get rid of this problem.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
You have premature ejaculation and for that you should do kegel exercises as well as medicine that will help you
PE and performance Anxity have few underlying causes need to know few more detail history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc come online for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now
Hi, Your age is just 27 years and your timing is too less. I understand how this problem might be frustrating for you and your partner when you both are in the mood of having sex but not satisfied. The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved you can contact me either through this portal or directly. Would be happy to help you with medications and treatment. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com