Premature Ejaculation
I was having a bad masturbation habit too much masturbation twice a day now whenever i get into sex with gf when she touches my penis or i get into intercourse and go for sex to enter in her when my penis touches the vegina i get ejaculated plz help me for this issue

Take herbal supplement.. To get rid of ur problem permanently.. To enjoy sexual activity completely..
for further information consult me privately
drink milk daily

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+122
Chat with a sexologist
I do not see any illness in it.. U just need some education
mastubation is normal u can decrease frequency of mastubation by simple measurements if u think that u r overmastubating. how many minutes in sex
Take homoeopathic med. Acid phos 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days.
Age 28 Any other diseases Its curable with ayurveda medicines Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Apply our oil for massage And follow our diet chart Consult me online if you want permanent solution