Premature ejaculation
I ejaculate in less than 20 seconds can i take viagra or promescent will it help it increase my time in bed upto 30 min please answer

Hi...., Depending on the cause and severity of your premature ejaculation and any underlying health conditions, you will have various treatment options..... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation or a combination of these can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist....