Premature ejaculation
Hi doctor my friend is facing premature ejaculation problem... How to cure this premature ejaculation. Is there any medicine to cure
626 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallav S Kishanpuria
Venereologist 13 yrs exp Delhi
This Problem is not simple one which can be treated by a online medicine. Although very common problem and can b treated successfully. Requires proper evaluation by a dermatologist. So consult your dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?