Premature ejaculation
I ejaculate in 5-10 mins after sex starts getting intense and please is highest. This can be about 4-5 mins if the vagina is wet and the tip of my penis is rubbing well. I want to delay ejaculation and have sex longer. What should I do?

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+182
Chat with a sexologist
To improve your sexual timing,do sex slowly with deep and slow strokes.also take deep breaths in between.Stop in between when u feel like discharging.Also try to do sex in various positions to make it more interesting.
Sexual Medicine has advanced immensely especially for men and there are ways to prolong ejaculation. 5-10 minutes as per the journal of sexual medicine is a good enough time and you should consider yourself lucky. Usually anything less than 90 seconds falls under rapid ejaculation. However if you still want to prolong your ejaculation time there are several techniques which can be learnt and mastered over time like stop and squeeze, distract technique, etc also there are a host of medications to help you. Please consult, as I want your medical history before coming up with a treatment plan.
Consult a credible, experienced sexologist