Premature Ejaculation
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. To whom I need to consult a) Urologist, b) Sexologist or c) Sexologist
167 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, Consult a sexologist for you locality for your assistance. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?