Premature Ejaculation

Hello sir, I am 22 years old. I am very addicted to porn and masturbation.I masturbate almost daily.And now I cannot stay for longer as I ejaculate very quickly.I think I am suffering from premature ejaculation.It feels really embarrassing .Please help and suggest some measures.
views-icons 139 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Hello, thank you for your frank question. masturbating daily is not the problem. Usually it is more about the technique you are using to masturbate. You can learn about gentler techniques that allow you to learn to use your pelvic floor muscles and awareness to delay ejaculation. You can use the book by Metz and Mc Carthy on Premature Ejaculation to do exercises that will help. Regarding your addiction to Porn. This tends to be a more complex matter and is related in origin to many addictions including smoking, alcohol, drugs. It is important to explore the psychological reasons which then help you to come out of it. This is best done with the help of a counselor. You will then need to take the action steps recommended which may include keeping a journal, abstaining for a while, some self esteem exercises etc. If you believe your addiction is having adverse effects on your physical, mental and financial wellbeing, you should certainly seek professional help. hope this helps