Premature ejaculation &ED

Sir, I'm having some problem with my genital. It's too much sensitive. I ejaculate even if i go for oral. So plz suggest.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Sexologist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You seem to have a sensitive glans Consult with a sexologist for management
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?