Premature ejaculation
Doc, I really feel i suffer from premature ejaculation and that tooo severe one .I would ejaculate during the foreplay only... Please help ,planning to get married next year ???...
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. well try adopting healthy lifestyle, exercises and quit smoking if you are... it's a common problem and not worry...consult a physician once
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.