Premature ejaculation

Dear sir my semen has become watery for last 3 years.i have masturbated 7000+ times in my whole life as of now.it has caused low sexual drive.it has affected my self confidence.I am in desperation to get rid off this shame.how can I regain my lost vigour and endurance.how can my semen become concentrated what are the cure available in medical science?

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature ejaculation

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition.you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management.