Pregnency issue
She missed her periods , last came on 17th dec, and we have done pregnancy test ,it shows positive , is there any solution to stop this pregnancy

Hello, You should better consult a gynecolgist in person and she will prescribe her medications to terminate pregnancy. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Hi. If you dont want to continue the pregnancy then please meet dr soon. As the last date is 17th , so its almost 6wks. As per govt rile you can terminate pregnancy till 7wks by medicines. So meet dr , do ultrasound tvs then under supervision take medicine as advised.
You are already  six weeks pregnant . you can go in for medical termination with pills. pls got for consultation for that
Pregnancy has already occurred. So methods for prevention cannot be used now. If you desire termination, see your gynaecologist so that best method can be decided. I'd advise not to self medicate, it can be very dangerous
Please consult a gynecologist so that the doctor can understand your case better and provide you appropriate advice.