Pregnant/something else?

My home urine pregnancy tests were negative several times and doctor's lab test was faintly positive but vaginal scan did not show anything, i should be 6 weeks pregnant.Last month(February) i got my period a week early ie on 3rd February. I usually have a 3 day cycle. I was on the 3rd day of my menses, blood flow had stopped. On that day My husband rubbed his penis on my vagina and clitoris. No sexual activity later. This month i got just a one day bleeding with cramps on 3rd March. Now i feel breast tenderness esp on the left side, frequent urination, nausea, mood swings, fatigue, giddiness, bloating and constipation, cramps and heaviness in the lower abdomen while turning sides in bed, pain and heaviness in pelvis and pubis, weakness and hip pain and back pain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnant/something else?

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling, I understood that you are confuse whether you are pregnant or not. Since the pregnancy test are partially positive and your home pregnancy test were also negative and you are getting your menses. Then seems like you are not pregnant yet. If you are pregnant you would have known it. Tenderness in breast won't be unilateral and it will be on both sides. Your nausea vomiting Will be way to high. All you need to do is reassure yourself and as I already did. Thank you