HIV Symptoms and tested negative 4months
Hello , I had kissed by unknown girl on lips on Jan 1st 2017. From February on words I went to Gym and did excessive wotkouts.. and then From April 1st week I am suffering with flu fever with swollen lympnodes. I WORRIED WITH HIV SYMPTOMS AND WENT TO TEST...I have tested nagative by on 4thMay 2017 by CMIA QUALITATIVE TEST..I also noticed small pink pimples on my body. Please advise me in this situation..

Please consult urologist online or near you for proper diagnosis and treatment

Hiv and flu like symptoms Are hiv tests accurate Symptoms of undescended testes