Pregnant or not
Hi i got my periods last on 13th March, i went thru the follicular study post that got an HCG injection 5000 on the 18th day. the report of my follicular monitoring as on day 18th was ROF - 1.7 X 1.7 & LOF: 1.7 X 1.8 I have a 29 / 31 day cycle which has always been on time. I was supposed to get my periods on the 12th of April but haven't got it yet. Did a pregnancy test yesterday but came negative. I had taken siphene 50 mg for 2 days after my periods starting from the 2nd day. had been out of town so could not take it for the other 3 days. No medications was taken after the injection. Can i be pregnant?

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Since ur pregnancy test has come negative....u could repeat ur Preg test after a week if u have not got ur cycles till then. Alternatively ...u could go for a blood test ...bHCG now itself. The blood test will tell u with certainty whether u r pregnant or not.