Pregnant or not confused?
We are trying for baby. had last intercourse on 4th march. On 6th onwards, i started feeling cramps in lower abdomen and lower back ache periodically. which is continued till today (9th March). I have done pregnancy test on 8th which is negative. Also i feel nauseas at different times of days. dont feel like eating. Want to have something salty. feel dizziness and headaches. and fatigue. I am confused. when can i take the test? as i am little stressed about it. please help

Dr. Harisha N L

Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.