Pregnanpregnancy
I have missed my periods its Been 6days can it be because of pregnancy and if so when can I take a test at home to confirm and wen shouldi consult a doctor

Yes you should consult Gynacologist first

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+111
Chat with a sexologist
You can do urine pregnancy test with the kit at hone with morning urine sample tomorrow also. If positive start taking folic acid tablet once a day. Consult obstetrician. If negative you can wait till total 40 days from previous cycle and repeat UPT. CONSULT GYNECOLOGIST IF UPT STILL  NEGATIVE.