Missed periods
I have a regular cycle of 31 days and i have missed periods by 22 days now. I took i-pill within 2hrs of intercourse which was 4th day of my cycle and had spotting for 4 days within 7 days of taking i-pill. and also did 4 urine test all negative. I also took meprate for 5 days and have waited for 7 days after finishing meds, still no periods. How long will it take to get my periods? And what could be the reason of missed periods

Wait for 3-5 days more
Sometime more.
Wait for few more days
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician n Gynaecologist.