Missed periods

Can I take unwanted kit, I missed my periods and I am a mother of 16 months old baby. Please help...
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Missed periods

doctor profile image
Dr. Ashwini S
14 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Infertility Specialist
First of all u need to confirm that you are pregnant by doing a urine test . If it is positive you need to have a scan to see if the pregnancy is in the uterus or in the tubes. U can take medical termination only if the pregnancy is inside the uterus.  It is always advisable to take medical termination under supervision from your gynecologist as you may bleed heavily some times and even a D&C may be required.  So please consult your doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?