Missed periods
I am an 18 year old girl currently in college. I missed my periods for the last 2 months which is quite unlikely since I never missed them earlier. Since I am not a virgin, I even checked for pregnancy but the test is negative. So I am really worried about my missed periods. If you would kindly help me out if would be of great help. Thank you.

Periods can get delayed because of stress, travel, illness. Other common cause is PCOS. In both cases, hormone balance is disturbed. Please consult a gynaecologist personally or online so that you may be given medicines to induce periods
Ultrasound pelvis