Pregnancy weight gain
I had gained 22 kgs during and after my pregnancy and I am planning to continue breastfeeding for 12 more months as my son is 15 months old now. I just want to know whether the weight gain is due to breastfeeding or not, and if it's due to breastfeeding, how can I effectively lose weight while feeding my son. Though I have reduced 11 kgs of my body weight, but not satisfied with the pace of the weight reduction, the procedure is very slow and monotonous. Please advise some weight loss pill which I can have while breastfeeding my child safely.

Dr. Chandrasekaran. C
Siddha 22 yrs exp Tiruchirappalli

Dear practo user, Take Ayurslim one tab twice daily after food and Apple cider vinegar 5 ml in a glass of water twice daily after food and revert back with your feedback.

Weight loss after pregnancy breastfeeding