Pregnancy

Usually I have very much regular period and this month it was late by 15 days. I went to doctor and she took my HCG test and inserted finger in vagina and said I'm not pregnant and gave me tablet to get my periods and asked me to go for PCO scan test. However my mom asked to wait till another one more month and test again as she believes I'm pregnant. I'm at a fix. Most of my friends said the doctor shouldn't have inserted finger so early to check.. please suggest me something

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
There is no problem in waiting. If u r not pregnant u will eventually get ur periods. I feel u shouldn't panic nor should u take any pills for periods as all of the pills are hormonal
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen....