Pregnancy urine infection

I am 15weeks pregnant... And I am having urine infection can I take uriliser 200 ml... Plz reply me soonn....

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. When you are pregnant it is important to have a urine microscopy culture and sensitivity report to determine the organism and the antibiotic to which it is sensitive. Taking any medication prior to doing this can upset the results. This is important because certain infections if not treated correctly can result in adverse effects on the pregnancy as well as your kidney. Also certain medicines cannot be used in pregnancy because they either have a known harmful effect or the effect on the baby is not known. Please consult your obstetrician first and only take medication under supervision and with a prescription. Please do not self medicate during pregnancy. best wishes