Pregnancy symptoms??
Am having regular 30 days cycle...We are TTC ing for 7months..Today is my period due..But day before yesterday (12dp0) took a test and it was negative and yesterday I had mild to moderate cramps in abdomens and back ache with drowsiness all time, very tender painful breasts, peeing like every 10min , insomnia too:( Today is my period due but i don't have symptoms for period ... Usually my legs cramps like a hell the day before my period starts but it didn't showed up yet..Idk what to think ...Please help ...TIA:)

Hello dear you can chat me online after beta hcg test report, so that I can help you in better way.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
U should do urine pregnancy test first,  rule out pregnancy.. For detail consultation connect with me online
Do a urine pregnancy test or bhcg ...
if negative ,consult online for e prescription
Get upt done
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Hello dear patient you can take consultation so that I can talk to you and guide you better and advice you medication for this problem