Pregnancy related

Hi Doctor , We have a plan for our baby, it was the day of 13th-sept when we had the inter course exactly on the day of ovulation, Since then I am having mild pain in my abdomen and also from last 3-4 days I am getting the feeling of nausea...Can this be reason of getting pregnant, it's going to 10days when should I use the test kit or visit the doctor....Please suggest since it's my first experience. Regards

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy related

Dr. M.H. Abinaya Chennai | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
It may be pregnancy but it is too early to predict anything right now If your periods are regular then do urine pregnancy test between 35-40 days if you missed your periods Or if you are too anxious do beta HCG blood test if you miss your periods for 2-3 days
You should wait till the next expected date of your periods. If you miss your next period, please do a pregnancy test then. It is a bit early to be experiencing symptoms of pregnancy.