Planning for a baby

Hi doctor, We r planning for a baby. We have tried sometimes but l couldn't conceived. I have PCOD. My husband also has some bad habits like smoking. My menstrual cycle is also irregular. Its varied 21-24 days. I maintain my diet and doing exercise almost in regular basis . Please suggest us the appropriate way .
views-icons 178 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

U can follow up ur egg/ follicle development with follicular scan under gynecologist supervision, mean while husband needs to stop smoking. Don't worry u shall conceive . :)
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?