Pregnancy related
Good Morning Doctor.. We are planning for a second child.so i removed my CuT on 23rd of November..i found out my ovulation dates and planned accordingly..my last menstrual cycle was on 16th November.. This month i got my periods on 16th december but it lasted for just 2 days.pregnancy tests were negative..then what could be the reason for just 2 days of menstrual cycle

Hello, It will take some time for you to conceive. Be patient. Follow up with a gynaecologist for further guidance.
Hi, it takes your uterus to come back to normal. Though literature mentions about immediate conception , in reality it's takes time. So don't worry.