Pregnancy query
Hello Dr... I have done abdominal ultrasound after 3 months of intercourse but nothing was seen means uterus was empty and also done upt 2 times it was also negative so it is clear right am 100% not pregnant plz help me with this query Bcoz I don't want baby and am very scared but still my body is reacting like pregnant means I have all symptoms of pregnancy plz help am very very scared..

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation

Don't worry. U are not pregnant. Track your periods. If u are not having periods for last 3 months, consult a gynaecologist.
U r nt pregnant,divert ur mind be relax and happy ,can try again 
Not to worry, its not a pregnancy.
consultation for more details
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
It is false sense of pregnancy, in scientific language it is called Pseudocysis. All symptoms of pregnancy will be there but Uterus will be empty. It is a psychological problem. It should be comparatively easy to treat this condition now because investigations are available.
For further information and advice please consult a Gynaecologist on Practo.
Not to worry
If at three months of lmp doesn’t reveal pregnancy and UPT is also negative, then it is suggestive of non pregnant status May be false pregnancy owing to psychological factors
Consultation for detailed discussion is advisable
It's not pregnancy No need to worry
false pregnancy