Pregnancy ultrasound
I want to know that when a woman need to go for an ultrasound during pregnancy, and will it be safe for her and her baby if she goes for frequent ultrasound? After 2nd trimester when an ultrasound is done and for what reason? I had gone for an ultrasound on 10th may(6W GA) and my doctor want me to for another one on 27. Is it fine to go for it in such a short period of time? How much it should be avoided and what precautions one should take during trimester and last 3 months? I will be thankful :) . Thank you in advance.

Hello generally we advised the pregnant ladies for undergo that first ultrasound in the first trimester so that we can confirm the pregnancy.. and then the second one would be in the second trimester which is for the anomaly scan...and then third one for checking out any other issues.. in the next trimester...meet an obstetrician in person...thank you

20 weeks pregnancy ultrasound Fibroadenosis ultrasound 2nd trimester pregnancy